Join us in completing the restoration of the Isham Saling House! Our goal is $250,000.00. This would completely restore the house.
Gifts of all sizes are appreciated. You may also designate your gift to support a particular area of the house. Please consider making your contribution over a three to five-year period, if a multi-year gift allows you to make a larger commitment.
And, please remember the Isham Saling House in your estate planning. Your gift through a bequest or trust arrangement will ensure the house remains a vital and vigorous cultural resource for generations to come.
The Heritage Circle is a way for you to express your value of and belief in the heritage and history of Weston, Oregon. The levels of membership allow you to select a level of support in keeping with your financial capability and your value for historic preservation. Your gift is most appreciated!
- THE 1880 CLUB—Gifts of $10, 000.00 & up
A very prestigious group honoring the year that the house was built.
- THE ISHAM & MALINDA SALING CLUB—Gifts of $5,000-$9,999
This prestigious club honors Isham & Malinda Saling.
- THE WESTON BRICK CLUB—Gifts of $2,500-$4,999
This prestigious club honors the local brick company.
- PIONEER CLUB—Gifts of $1,500-$2,499
Honoring the Oregon Pioneers who built this state.
- PATRON—Gifts of $1,000-$1,499
- BENEFACTOR—Gifts of $500 – $999
- DONOR—Gifts of $250—$499
- SUPPORTER—Gifts of $50- $249
- LARGE WESTON BRICK—$50.00
- SMALL WESTON BRICK—$10.00
Download Brochure and Donor Info Click Here
Benefits of your donation:
- Listing on the Honor Roll of Donors.
- Prestigious recognition plaque for your home or office (Donations of $5,000.00 & up).
- Free admission for you and your family.
Your donation is tax deductible to the extent of the law.
The Umatilla County Pioneer Association is a 501(3) (c) non-profit organization.
The Isham Saling House Restoration Committee is a sub-committee of the
Umatilla County Pioneers Association.
For more information: Sheldon Delph
PO Box 248, Weston, 97886
541-566-3327 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org